My CD4 count is 434 abd VL is 24,452 I am worried
Nov 3, 2013
I traveled out of town and my bags were stolen along with my Complera. I have been out of meds for almost three months. I have returned and was told my CD4 number was 434 and a VL of 24,452. I should be placed on meds very soon. I am just very worried that my numbers are really bad. In your opinion how bad are they? I am super concerned.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those numbers are not that bad at all. Restarting Complera should get you to undetectable in pretty short order.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Incurable Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.