RE: HIV log and Vl numbers

Dear Dr. Holodniy. I so appreciate the fact that you answered my questions regarding my son's labs. I am very confused by the way the dr. explained how the E + 3 number would change the number of 2.05 E+3. I had figured the vl to be around 6,000. These labs were taken one month after we received the lab numbers of 4.68+2, log 2.67. My question to you, which set of numbers shows the lesser amount of the vl. Hope this isn't too confusing. Thank you once again!

The latter number is 468 and is the same as log10 2.67. So 468 copies is lower than 2050 copies/ml.

Cd4 increasing
My CD4 count is 434 abd VL is 24,452 I am worried