My partners labs

My partner and I have been together for 12 years. We recently both tested positive for HIV. We had a 3 some with a guy who we believed gave it to us. This happened 3 and half years ago. When we found out our results my partner was diagnosed with AIDS, his cd4 count was at 58 and his viral load was over 100,000. I was told that I have HIV my cd4 count is at 575 and my viral load is at 7000. The doctor mentioned that my partner had hiv for a long time and mine was relatively short. My partner has not gotten sick during this time period, he said he only had stress, while i had bronchitis during the same period. Before we had the 3 some me and my partner had not had sex for two years before this with the exception of when I topped on two ocasions. When we had the 3 some we did not use protection and we all bottomed for each other. My partner said that the stress would make his hiv go to AIDS in three years and that he did not cheat on me, is this possible? I asked the doctor and he said based on the labs and the medical information that he has it was not medically possible that we were infected at the same time. There was a rumor that he had cheated on me with a guy who was hiv positive at time we were using protection. A month before our 3 some I did top my ex partner and did not use protection, my ex got tested when I found out and he came back negative, so I know I was negative before I had the 3 some. Any help you can give me would mean a lot.

Unfortunately determining when infection could have occurred or whether strains of virus are the same or not will not be resolved to anyone's satisfaction, as there are no tests that are available outside of very sophisticated research laboratories.

My tcell
Viral load and starting treatment.