HIV log and vl number
Nov 3, 2013
Hello Dr., Could you please tell me what the viral load is when the number is 2.05 E+3? Also the HIV log is 3.31. Can you tell me what the normal range of that would be. I'm not understanding the lab results. Thanks so much!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The first viral load value is 2,050 and the second viral load value is 2,050 as well. Those are just different mathematical ways of calculating the same number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What Is The Test Called Where They Check For You Chlamydia?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.