HIV log and vl number
Nov 3, 2013
Hello Dr., Could you please tell me what the viral load is when the number is 2.05 E+3? Also the HIV log is 3.31. Can you tell me what the normal range of that would be. I'm not understanding the lab results. Thanks so much!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The first viral load value is 2,050 and the second viral load value is 2,050 as well. Those are just different mathematical ways of calculating the same number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.