Selzentry and the Trofile test

I've been taking Selzentry for two years now, with good results. Recently I've had to change health insurers. Th new insurance company won't accept my two year old Trofile results and refuses to dispense the medication without a new test. My question is, will the test be compromised with the Selzentry already in my system?

If you have an undetectable HIV viral load, then you can't get a standard Trofile test, which looks at the cell-free virus circulating in the blood. However, there is another test called a DNA Trofile test which can look at the same thing but inside the blood cells and is commercially available. The test was developed for precisely these reasons.

HIV
hiv