Oct 27, 2013
if a person is undetectable can the person still infect someone that is negative?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although the risk is very small, there is still a risk of transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chills After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.