LAB RESULT WILL I MAKE IT?

HI, 'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE OUT OF RANGE NUMBERS MEAN ON MY LAB RESULTS IM NEWLY DIAGNOISED AND I REALLY WANT TO LIVE A LONG HEALTHY LIFE. MY CD4 SECTIONS SAYS IT 19 AND THE REFERENCE RANGE IS 30-61% I'M REALLY CONFUSED ON THAT. 337 L REFERENCE RANGE WAS 490-1170 CELLS/UL AND HELPER/ SUPPRESSOR RATIO 0.34 L REFERENCE RANGE 0.86-5.00. I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED ANY MEDS MY MD IS TAKING SO LONG TO TELL ME ANYTHING IM LIKE ON THE EDGE OF MY CHAIR EVERYDAY NOW. PLEASE HELP LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN EXPECT :(

It appears from what you state that your CD4 count is 337 and your CD4% is 19%. Although you don't report what your HIV viral load result is, regardless, given those CD4 numbers, HIV treatment would be highly recommended. Your CD4 count and percent is reduced from normal, indicating some damage to the immune system, but it is not so significant to give you an AIDS diagnosis. After HIV treatment is started you will see a dramatic increase in CD4 count and percent once the viral load is reduced or becomes undetectable.

sudden jump in viral load
cd%????