Oct 27, 2013
Hi Holodnly..I have had HIV since 1982...I am on Atripla and Ziagen..my CD4 for the last 9 months have been: 449,502 and 439 with the % 28/34/31 respectively. I have been undetectable since the term was coined. My CD4 and % have been around these levels for many years. My Doc tells me I am stable..and not to worry about CD4 levels since I am un detectable. But is there a way to increase the CD4 count? I have never had any real health issues and I am 59. Thank you for your opinion..
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely not given your age (sorry) and longevity with infection. But I do agree with your doctor's assessment and I would just keep on doing what your are doing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Sign Of Seroconversion
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.