Recent Lab work
Oct 27, 2013
HI Doctor, I have been pos since 2007 Why doctor always tell me im doing fine, great job, kepp it up? but never talk about numbers, so today i request a copy of my labs but I cant understand and no doctor to explain. Te Tests CD4/cd8 ratio profile 505271 CD4 helper 814/ul % cd pos lymp 37.% CD 8 supressor 684/ul %31.% HIV RNA detected NRA by PCR <20 copies/ml log10 RNA unable to calculate result since non-numeric result.. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Well, I would have to agree with your doctor. Your numbers are fabulous. Your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range (CD4 count: 500-1500, CD4%: 30-50%), and your HIV viral load is undetectable, which is where you want it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For HIV?
- Is It Safe To Take Nsaids Past The Expiration Date?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Gonorrhea?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Biting?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.