Recent Lab work
Oct 27, 2013
HI Doctor, I have been pos since 2007 Why doctor always tell me im doing fine, great job, kepp it up? but never talk about numbers, so today i request a copy of my labs but I cant understand and no doctor to explain. Te Tests CD4/cd8 ratio profile 505271 CD4 helper 814/ul % cd pos lymp 37.% CD 8 supressor 684/ul %31.% HIV RNA detected NRA by PCR <20 copies/ml log10 RNA unable to calculate result since non-numeric result.. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Well, I would have to agree with your doctor. Your numbers are fabulous. Your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range (CD4 count: 500-1500, CD4%: 30-50%), and your HIV viral load is undetectable, which is where you want it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.