Being undetectable (?)

I was diagnosed with HIV more than a year ago and started taking Truvada+Stocrin 16 months ago. When I was diagnosed, my first CD4 count was 119. Latest count is 346 and my viral load went from 82.000 to 53. It's been more than a year that I'm on meds but it's still not undetectable.

Should I be concerned that I am not responding to the medication?

Thank you for your response.

I think you have had an excellent response to HIV treatment in terms of both CD4 count increase and viral load reduction. In general, most people who are consistently taking their HIV meds will have an undetectable viral load after one year. It may take some a bit longer. If the viral load is still not undetectable on the next test, you might have to consider changing or adding an additional HIV med for a period of time to get it stabilized at an undetectable level.

Going on 7 years in April being diagnosed with HIV (was infected in late 2006)
Recent Lab work