leaving with hiv
Oct 20, 2013
what is the difference between karposi and dvt
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Kaposi's sarcoma is a type of cancer and a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot inside a blood vessel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Paranoia Touching Homeless
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- Do Nails Change Color Due To Hiv?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Neuropathy?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.