HIV and sex

Greetings! My name is Mladen, I'm on therapy for HIV about 5 monts...results of PCR test is negative but yesterday had sex with my boyfriend who is also HIV and he is also on therapy. We did it without condom but without ejakulating inside. My question is what now!? I was bottom and now worried about did virus in my body and in his body is different? Does that will affect on my HIV positive or negative?! I use Combivir and Stocrin, but my boyfriend use Kivexa and Stocrin.

Although the risk is very low, there is the possibility of transmission. There is nothing in addition to taking HIV meds that can be done at this point.

CD4 DROPS RAPID
leaving with hiv