i was diagnosed for hiv in august my viral load was 815 end of august and viral load 25330. now October my viral load is 782. Why is it dropping rapidly.

You indicate that all those values are viral load results. I assume you mean that your initial CD4 count was 815 and it is now 782, with a viral load result of 25,330. Both of those CD4 counts are in the normal range. There can be significant variability in CD4 count because of time of day, stress, other ongoing medical conditions, among other reasons. Another number to follow is the CD4% which is a more stable number over time. I would not be concerned.

Suspiciousness of acute hepatit C
HIV and sex