|Suspiciousness of acute hepatit C
Oct 19, 2013
I have a hcv-RNA of 6.62 (10-log) and ALAT eight times the max range, with normal GT. Please advise
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Microbicidal Spermicides
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- What Do The White Patches On Your Tongue Mean When You Have Hiv?
- What Is The Name Of Different Hiv Tests?
- Hiv Positive Females Seeking Males
- How Do You Know If You Have Any Std Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.