pneumonia and bladder tumors

I very recently went into remission from lymphoma. Currently am in hospital for pneumonia and urinary bladder tumor. In regards to the pneumonia, should I wait for my 5 year booster vaccine until this infection is cleared. As for the bladder issues, Pics show a huge blister and a fairly hard tumor. I can locate info on tumors, but the blister is confusing. Blood in urine is clearing up slowly. I have no concerns that I can win this round but would like some info to take into battle.

Although it is probably fine to get a pneumonia shot and a flu shot now and together, many people usually wait 1-2 weeks after an acute infection to get vaccinated. I don't know what is referred to as a blister.

Results of HIV-1 test
Viral load Blip again