THIGH MUSCLE WEAKNESS , KNEE JOIN PAINS, HEADACHES AND NAUSEA

I have been on Atripla, Septrin and Fluconazole for the last 10 months. When I started treatment my CD4 Count was 49 last month it was at 150 and my VL at 200. The problem is that I have muscle weakness especially thigh muscle, knee joint pain, numbness of my fingers and feet from time to time. I have also been having headaches, loss of appetite and nausea. My Doctor thinks its nothing to worry about. From what I have been reading, would this mean that my Liver and Kidneys are not tolerating these meds? How do I overcome these challenges...

In general, these medications can be taken together. Some of your complaints could be related to any of these medications individually, or could be the result of some other medical condition. However, it would be useful to have some blood tests done for liver and kidney function, as well as muscle enzymes (CPK and aldolase tests).

T cell drop
Results of HIV-1 test