|T cell drop
Oct 13, 2013
My t cells are usually at around 800 and 41%. ( last tested june,2013 VL always <25 for years.. and remains <25
9/27 417 37.9% 10/04 566 40.4%
Any thoughts? I will see a doc but until I get an appt, can you assist
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.