T cell drop
Oct 13, 2013
My t cells are usually at around 800 and 41%. ( last tested june,2013 VL always <25 for years.. and remains <25
9/27 417 37.9% 10/04 566 40.4%
Any thoughts? I will see a doc but until I get an appt, can you assist
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- Condom Slipped Off Pulling Out
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.