T cell drop
Oct 13, 2013
My t cells are usually at around 800 and 41%. ( last tested june,2013 VL always <25 for years.. and remains <25
9/27 417 37.9% 10/04 566 40.4%
Any thoughts? I will see a doc but until I get an appt, can you assist
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.