Recent VL & CD4 counts

I am a 13 yr HIV patient with a new doctor over the past six months. Primary doctor of the past ten years retired. I am going through a divorce, tremendous stress at work. Bad things, I know. My two recent levels are as follows....

6/26/2013 VL 105 CD4 340 9/12/2013 VL 25 CD4 279

What do you suggest with regards to increasing my CD4 count? My new doctor is very young and his staff very new. Very apprehensive and found your forum on the Internet.

Thanks!

I would need to have some more information. First are you on HIV treatment, if so, what, and has there been any changes in the HIV regimen recently? Also, what was the viral load results prior to June, and do you have the CD4% values as well? In general, I don't react to one set of values if they are off, and stress can affect the numbers. So it would be good to have the additional info and another set of numbers to see the trend.

Static CD4 count
T cell drop