Oct 13, 2013
T Helper % of Lymphs (CD3+CD4+/CD45+) 2 Lo T Helper Lymphs (CD3+CD4+)Abs Cnt 53 Lo
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
From the information provided the CD4 count is 53.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.