Oct 13, 2013
my home boy 9yrs old boy diagnosed hiv n on regular treatment past three years. how long will he survive???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
With HIV treatment today, it is likely that children can expect a normal life expectancy, provided that HIV meds are taken as prescribed and the HIV viral load remains undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Where Does Bacterial Vaginosis Come From?
- What Is The Percentage For Positive Herpes Simplex Type 1?
- What Happens When You Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.