Oct 13, 2013
my home boy 9yrs old boy diagnosed hiv n on regular treatment past three years. how long will he survive???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
With HIV treatment today, it is likely that children can expect a normal life expectancy, provided that HIV meds are taken as prescribed and the HIV viral load remains undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.