Oct 13, 2013
my home boy 9yrs old boy diagnosed hiv n on regular treatment past three years. how long will he survive???
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
With HIV treatment today, it is likely that children can expect a normal life expectancy, provided that HIV meds are taken as prescribed and the HIV viral load remains undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Topping Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.