Oct 13, 2013
my home boy 9yrs old boy diagnosed hiv n on regular treatment past three years. how long will he survive???
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
With HIV treatment today, it is likely that children can expect a normal life expectancy, provided that HIV meds are taken as prescribed and the HIV viral load remains undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Herpes An Ars Symptom?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes During Window Period
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.