Oct 13, 2013
Sir i have test last year of RPR which is 1:2 now i have tested RPR is 1:1 & TPHA value was 1:5120 now it is 1:1280 , can u tell me please it is in progress or not ? i have treated with pencilin injection with 1.2 million dose in each buttock.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The treatment was most likely successful. Those tests can remain positive for months to years after treatment. An increase in RPR titer would be more significant than essentially no change.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Surveys On Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.