Oct 13, 2013
I wonder if the percentage of my medical study are well:
CD4+ 595 CD4+ (%) 31.05
CD8+ 1,068 CD8+ (%) 55.74
CD3+ 1,742 CD3+ (%) 90.92
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate any other information, such as HIV viral load test results, treatment, etc. The test results presented are all in the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.