Oct 13, 2013
I wonder if the percentage of my medical study are well:
CD4+ 595 CD4+ (%) 31.05
CD8+ 1,068 CD8+ (%) 55.74
CD3+ 1,742 CD3+ (%) 90.92
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate any other information, such as HIV viral load test results, treatment, etc. The test results presented are all in the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.