Possible Cure for HIV

I am not a doctor, I am an amateur scientist. My research has led me to believe that the Docking Glyco-protein located on the Lipid Membrane of the HIV Virus can be permanently sealed, killing the HIV Virus. I am convinced that by medically inducing a strong temporary reaction of either the Factor VIII blood-clotting protein or the Von Willebrand Factor will close the HIV Docking Glycoprotein and kill HIV. Two seperate individuals under went a bone marrow transplant that were HIV positive. Months after the operation, both cases no longer have the HIV Virus. Blood Coagulation without White or Red Blood Cell involvement is the only possible explanation that I have found that could have killed the HIV Virus in both situations. Are you aware of any other possibilities besides the closing of the Docking Glyco-Proteins that could kill the HIV Virus in both of these Bone Marrow transplants? You don't have to post this question. Thanks Doc.

You present an interesting possibility. Prior to transplant, conditioning the bone marrow by ablating host marrow stem cells and other immunologically active cells, either by chemotherapy or radiation therapy or both, in order to accept the transplanted cells, would also significantly reduce the HIV cell infected reservoir.

hemoglobin and platlets
ProviralDNA PCR test and hiv mutation