Sep 22, 2013
Iam on meds for about a year now, but my feet are sweeling very often, even when i walk or sit its still the same, is there anything i can do about this. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what HIV meds or other medications you are taking or whether you have other ongoing medical problems. Swollen feet is a very nonspecific problem and could be caused by many different conditions. I suggest you discuss this with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.