viremia again

It was my previous question. I just want to add that the initial phase of viremia in the first weeks of infection was 5.9 million, cd4 326 cd4 the month amounted to 640, and 850 after three months and the whole time hesitates between 640 and 850 I take drugs from July 2012, and Atripla zaczoelm viremia brac at 160, and after five weeks, fell only to 130

Viremia Sep 14, 2013 hello, I have a problem, I take drugs from the beginning of infection (July 2012). at the beginning of viremia was 5900000, after 6 months of taking Prezista, Vireda, Epivir, Norvir dropped to 160, and was erected in place. now after I changed the drug Atripla, after five weeks of viremia dropped to 130, but it is detectable at all times. In clinical drug resistance has not been detected by the virus was resistant to drugs. There was also not Possibility of superinfection. Atripla is small need more time to reduce viremia and what to do with what May be the result of Viremia to not want to fall. He writes in English. Thank you for the advice. best regards.

Response from Dr.. Holodniy

Although you do not Indicate what the CD4 count and percent response has been, yes, the small Atripla need more time to get the viral load is undetectable given how high the starting viral load was.

Given where your current CD4 counts are, I would continue with the Atripla for now and see what the viral load is in another month or two.

TP-EIA reactive
When Shall i Start Meds and what combination should use full for me.