Sep 22, 2013
Hi Doctor, I would like to ask if a person found having TP-EIA reactive or TPHA/TPPA will get a non-reactive result after a month or a year of treatment? Secondly, what is the normal range of TP-EIA or TPHA/TPPA in the blood?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In most cases people will remain positive with these tests after a year or more, despite treatment. Ranges differ by test and vendor who makes the test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.