cd4 n cd4% decreases

Hello, I am diagnosed positive in july 2008 with only cd4=64 .after 5 years of arv; currently on atripla. My cd4 has been increasing very slow but steadily till beginning of this year. Cd4 was 396 ,21% in january but in ne it dropped to 266, 17%. Viral load remains undetectable. I put on 5 kg this year and occasionally feel fatigue during the day. I try to exercise 2-3 times a week and watch my diet; even though my waist line still expanding. Does the decrease of cd4 n cd4% alarm any concern or any medical issues I should look into ? Appreciate your advice. Cheers.

Although on the face of it, that difference in CD4 count and percent does appear to be a significant reduction, I am not concerned given the undetectable viral load, and that this is a single value over the course of many years of infection and treatment. At this point, I wouldn't do anything different and just recheck at the next scheduled time.

My VL is 53000, partner's is 1880, who has had it longer?
CD4 count to no longer be drawn with quarterly labs