|My VL is 53000, partner's is 1880, who has had it longer?
Sep 14, 2013
Hi, my cd4 level is 402 and my VL is 53,000. My partner's CD4 level is 586 and VL is 1880... can these numbers tell who has had the virus longer?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.