Question about labs please:

I just got my lab report by phone but the lady said she had never seen it before and the drs were out. This is what she said via telephone. RNA det. on log of 10 value=1.7 and Rna per millimeter is 47. Only was diagnosed on June 6th by the way with viral load of 10,600 and Cd4 of 700. My Cd4 had dropped while on atripla it was 705 and now it is 566. She said I would have to wait until Monday since the dr.s were out and it is only Thursday.

The viral load result of 47 copies/mL is the same thing as 1.7 log10 copies/mL. They are just different mathematical expressions of the same thing. You have had an excellent response to Atripla thus far. I am not that concerned about the CD4 decrease. Another number to follow is the CD4 percent, which is a more stable number over time. The CD4 count can vary by time of day, stress, other ongoing medical conditions, among other reasons.

Titer 1:1
My VL is 53000, partner's is 1880, who has had it longer?