Viremia

hello, I have a problem, I take drugs from the beginning of infection (July 2012). at the beginning of viremia was 5900000, after 6 months of taking Prezista, Vireda, Epivir, Norvir dropped to 160, and was erected in place. now after I changed the drug Atripla, after five weeks of viremia dropped to 130, but it is detectable at all times. In clinical drug resistance has not been detected by the virus was resistant to drugs. There was also not possibility of superinfection. Is Atripla may need more time to reduce viremia and what to do with what may be the result of Viremia do not want to fall. He writes in Polish. Thank you for the advice. best regards.

Although you don't indicate what the CD4 count and percent response has been, yes, the Atripla may need more time to get the viral load to undetectable given how high the starting viral load was.

cd4 count decreases despite six months of arv treatment
Titer 1:1