what to do

Is it poSsible to be on ARV drugs and still have a drug in CD4 count. I Was on Truvader and neverapine when I was diagnonse with CD4 count @ 294, but when I got pregnant I was given Artipla then was given ATripla and peritin after child devilery. I feel weak by the day and I will say I was stronger before I was diagnonse during my 2nd trimester. What should I do?

You don't indicate what your HIV viral load or CD4 count result is currently and whether you are still taking the Atripla or not. Weakness or fatigue are very non-specific symptoms and so could be related to many things, not just HIV infection. If your HIV infection is currently under control (HIV viral load undetectable while on HIV meds) then it is more likely your symptoms are related to something else.

Symptoms of reinfection
Spleen mild enlarged & liver in normal shape but mild coarse