Symptoms of reinfection

Hi guys, I am a 25 yr old asian male and have been positive for 4 years now. I am not yet on meds and have maintained a 750 average cd4 count and under 100000 viral load over the last 3 years.. I contracted the virus in Asia. I had recently had sex with 2 positive white men. One undetectable the other, not yet on meds and the same age as me but maintaining the same amount of cd4 and viral load. During my seroconversion, I had a bad fever around 2 weeks after the encounter and severe gingivitis. I have not found a lot of links of hiv to gingivitis but I am sure that those were the symptoms specific to me. My question is, is it possible that I have been reinfected because , 3 days after the recent exposure I had a mild fever and exactly 2 weeks got mild gingivitis(sore bleeding gums) again? I have never had a recurrence of gingivitis since my first seroconversion so I am speculating that this is a specific symptom in my case. I have not had any other diseases nor have any unusual signs of anything else. I have read some articles that reinfection symptoms mimic that of initial seroconversion, is this true? I was receptive for both men and I think that the person who was not on meds may have reinfected me. I did have other positive encounters before, but all of them undetectable . This is my first case where i have had any unusual sign and I am worried that the virus types of Asia and Europe are different etc. hence making reinfection easier... I have just recently been introduced to this concept of reinfection after reading up on it and I really am now convinced that safe sex even between poz people is crucial .. Any help or advice would be much appreciated . Thanks. J

Yes, reinfection has been described, and people can have symptoms again. I can't speak specifically to your gingivitis symptoms. And yes, safe sex among positives is recommended for just this reason.

WHY IS WHY CD4 SO HIGH. PLS HELP ME
what to do