WHY IS WHY CD4 SO HIGH. PLS HELP ME

I recently had a CD4 laboratory test and my T Helper Lymphs(CD3+CD4+)Abs Cnt, which I am told is the absolute count of CD4 was 1981 Cells/uL. The range on the Lab report is 410-1590 so the count was indicated as HIGH. My T Helper% of Lymphs(CD3+CD4+/CD45+), which i am told is the CD4 percentage was also 26% and the range was 31-60 so it indicated LOW.I was first tested positive in 2009 and have never been on any drug and the doctor never show me the Lab results but he always say its normal. This time I was told to have the CD4 in a different hospital and bring it to him so the results was given to me directly. Is it abnormal to have such high CD4? i have read on several sites that the normal range is 500-1600. And how come my CD4 is this high after all this time?. I s it that i am a rare case or what? I hope its not bad.Please help me .

I would not be concerned about this, particularly since this was from a different lab, as there can be lab-to-lab variability. There is also variability based on time of day, stress, after immunizations or with other ongoing medical conditions, among other reasons.

can i increase CD4 count naturally?
Symptoms of reinfection