Sep 8, 2013
MY viral load is 28000 is THAT bad
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is in the moderate range. However, you don't indicate what your CD4 count/percent is and whether you are currently taking HIV meds, so it is difficult to place this result in context on your current condition.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Common Is Pubic Lice?
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.