Sep 8, 2013
MY viral load is 28000 is THAT bad
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is in the moderate range. However, you don't indicate what your CD4 count/percent is and whether you are currently taking HIV meds, so it is difficult to place this result in context on your current condition.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Are Condoms Provided By Sex Workers Are Safe?
- Diarrhea Symptoms In Acute Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.