Sep 8, 2013
Hi, I just got my blood work done and was told my Bilirubin is high. It is at 2.4. Should I be concerned?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what medical conditions you might have, and what if any HIV or other medications you might be taking. Thus, it is difficult to comment. I suggest you discuss this with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Through The Nose
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Hiv Early Symptoms And Acute Bronchitis
- Hiv Symptoms 8 Weeks After Exposure
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.