Sep 1, 2013
my viral load last time was almost undectectable and my count was up slightly to 224, originally diagnosed a year ago with 86. some days i feel great and some other days i am so tired and weak and I get sores on my legs and back. I am confused an I progressing or regressing? I take my meds as i am supposed to. on mepron, stribild and an anti depressant
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have made very significant progress over the year. Things will get better in terms of energy, etc. At this point, the only advice is to continue with your regimen as prescribed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.