I would like your unofficial personal opinion.

I am a Hetrosexual. non drug using male. in November 2005 i had an Orthoscopic surgery on my left knee. at that time i was HIV Negative. on 26 December2005, I had major surgery, (knee replacement)on my right knee Ihad an HIV Stat Test. on 19 January, 2006 I went back to the Hospital for observation and at the time I was told that I was HIV Positive! there were two women in my life, my wife and my mistress. both have tested HIV negative! From November 2005 to now, I have not had sexual relations with my wife and my mistress married a man from England and she had to be tested prior to marriage and she was negative.I started treatment on 20006 and I have been undectable with CD 4 count over five hundred. my question is: could I have contacted HIV in the hospital during the major surgery? what's done is done, but it has bothered me for seven years how I could have turned up positive when both my women have been negative.I thank god that I did not pass this on to them. may I ask what your personal opinion of this is?

Although it might be possible to become HIV infected in a hospital setting, particularly if the hospitalization is associated with blood transfusions or other invasive procedures, the likelihood of this, even in 2006, is extremely small.

CHOLESTROL
Kidney Concerns