Aug 25, 2013
Last year my CD4 count was 331. Five months afterwards, the CD4 count became 313. And now my test result is 301. I am HIV positive since 2010. I mostly take my antiretroviral on time.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not consider those differences in CD4 count to be significant. Another number to follow is the CD4% which is usually a more stable number over time. I suspect your CD4% has not changed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Male Nipples?
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Would Herpes Show On A Pap Smear If You Are Not Having A Breakout
- Can You Contract Hpv Virus From Having Unprotected Sex?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What To Use For Shingles On Neck?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.