|tests to determine when one was infectef
Aug 18, 2013
I recently discovered i was positive in my fourth month of pregnancy and was wonderong if there are tests i can undertake to determine how far back i was infected.Upon my diagnosis in january my cd4 count was 254 and my viral load was 61000. However,my ex partner of 5 years is negative and the only other chance is my current partner since i have not been with anyone else.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general no, unless you have previous negative test results to go back to.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Can U Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.