CD4 recovery rate after pcv

I was diagnosed with AIDS/HIV in May after being admitted with PCV. I was likely infected with HIV back in the mid-90s but had no indication of infection prior to that. In fact, had been extremely healthy until last April/May. I was in the hospital 9 days in total, 4 in ICU. I started HAART therapy June 10, and on July 8 and then again this last week my CD4 count was unchanged - less than 20. I suppose it could have gone from 1 to 19 but there is no way I can tell. The electronic site where test results are reported does not show the viral load, but in July it was just over 3000. In addition to the CD4 being unchanged the CD8 count is up, hence the ratio of CD4/CD8 is down to nothing basically. My question is, is this an unexpected recover rate for these counts? The results came in on the weekend so I have not talked to my doctor, but at the last visit before the blood results were in he was very optimistic.

The lower your CD4 count and more advanced HIV infection you have, the longer it may take your CD4 count to recover. The CD8 count being elevated is a natural reaction to HIV infection and is to be expected. Hence the very low Cd4/CD8 ratio. Once the viral load becomes undetectable you will start to see the CD4 count rise. The trajectory of rise is always very difficult to predict.

what meds can be taken with isentress
syphilis