|with this cd4 % should start hiv treatment(art)
Aug 10, 2013
my son is HIV positive age 4 yrs.with Cd4% is16.2, so do you suggest to start HIV treatment(ART) weight 13 kg height 94 cm. with no complication as such. very active.THanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In general the answer would be yes. I suggest you speak with your pediatrician about what HIV medicines would be most appropriate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.