Aug 10, 2013
Is it safe for someone on ARV to use spirulina supplement?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not aware of any data where interactions with ARVs and spirulina have been documented.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Does Hepatitis C Turn Into Hiv?
- What Does A Lack Of Serum Reactivity To An Hiv Test Mean?
- Should I Get An Hiv Test After Having Sex With One Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.