|Interpretation of HCV RNA, Quantitative Real Time PCR
Aug 10, 2013
My results for subject lab test revealed: 947813 (<43 IU/mL) H and 5.98 (<1.63 Log IU/mL) H. What does this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was performed. Your result likely indicates chronic HCV infection, and your viral load is a little below the average. Both of those numbers are expressing the same number but in different mathematical terms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Arizona Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV And AIDS
- Can Rubbing Cocks Together Transmit HIV?
- Can You Get Aids From Unprotected Oral Sex?
- Finger In Anus And Precum
- How Accurate Is A Post-pep Test At 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.