what to understand how to calculate cd4 count
Aug 4, 2013
my son age 4 is hiv positive cd4 count is 814 cd3 average is 3361.wbc WL *9.6 LYM WL*52.1% LYM# WL*5.0 pls let me know
Response from Dr. Holodniy
From your numbers, the CD4 count is 814. The CD4 percent would be 16.2%. The CD4% is the number of CD4 cells that are part of the total lymphocytes. Or in this case 814/5,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.