|what to understand how to calculate cd4 count
Aug 4, 2013
my son age 4 is hiv positive cd4 count is 814 cd3 average is 3361.wbc WL *9.6 LYM WL*52.1% LYM# WL*5.0 pls let me know
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
From your numbers, the CD4 count is 814. The CD4 percent would be 16.2%. The CD4% is the number of CD4 cells that are part of the total lymphocytes. Or in this case 814/5,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- Vinegar To Cure Vaginitis
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.