Hepatitis c antibody test results
Aug 4, 2013
Hepatitis c antibody signal to cut off reactive 30.80 H <1.00 additional testing for verification of result is not recomended
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained, or what question you have. Additional testing to determine whether chronic infection is present needs to be conducted. You should consult with the doctor who ordered the test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.