|hiv positive male on meds has sex with wife who is hiv neg on her cycle
Jul 28, 2013
Im non dectable hiv + i want to know is the risk high for my wife who is hiv - because we had unprotected sex and she started to bleed but i.didnt cum in her is her risk high
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The risk is very low, but not zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex During Menstrual Cycle
- Can Sex On Menstrual Cycle Cause Hiv?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.