hiv positive male on meds has sex with wife who is hiv neg on her cycle
Jul 28, 2013
Im non dectable hiv + i want to know is the risk high for my wife who is hiv - because we had unprotected sex and she started to bleed but i.didnt cum in her is her risk high
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The risk is very low, but not zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do I Need Penetration To Get Hiv?
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.