Medical Ozone Therapy

Dr. Holodniy, I have been trying to start a lcoal HIV support group here in NJ and in doing so a person responded to my note about this and purported that Medical Ozone Therapy has cured people with HIV/AIDS.....Knowing about all the claims of cures and functional cures that I have read about lately, thought I'd reach out to an expert about this. I want to make this perfectly clear...I don't buy into all the aleged cures you read about for any disease but in an effort to sort through all the fact and fiction, I would be interested in hearing your opinion about this issue.

I am not aware of any randomized control studies that have evaluated this type of therapy to treat HIV infection. So it is hard for me to comment on the merits or the harms.

cd 4 , cd 4 % and viral load
Should I start treatment?