cd 4 , cd 4 % and viral load

Hello to all staff members .back in april after being off meds for about a year I had a viral load of approximately 12,333 my cd 4 % was 24 and my cd 4 count was 309 so my doctor went ahead and suggested starting on atripla again which is what I was taking before . I started taking atripla on june 25, 2013 and on july 5th , 2013 i visited my doctor and he suggested taking my viral load and cd 4 count on july 25th a month from when i started taking the atripla. by accident the lab in the doctors office took my cd 4 and viral load on july 5th approximately 10 days after starting atripla . my cd 4 was 508 with 22% and my viral load was 797 . my question is . is it possible for the cd 4 to climb that high that quick and viral load to lower that quick ? i had another set of labs done today which was the date i was originally scheduled for.

Yes you viral load and CD4 count numbers can change that quickly.

HIV DNA test
Medical Ozone Therapy