hepatitis B surface AB, QL- reactive
Jul 28, 2013
I had a physical exam recently and on the test result the Hepatitis B Surface AB, QL is reactive. My doctor told me nothing to worry about. I want to know what it mean and am I infected and do I need to give attention to it with medicine or shot. Thx!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained, or whether other HBV tests were also ordered. This test result could indicate natural infection or immunity after vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Disorders Cause Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.